MUSIC @ 9:30PM.
Chicago B.L.U.E.S. Bar has been voted best blues club on Chicago’s north side. It offers the assurance of good music in a friendly, intimate environment. Whether you are an invested blues aficionado, or just a blues browser, you’ll enjoy B.L.U.E.S. A trip here is a no-risk venture into some reliably good music.
B.L.U.E.S. features primarily local artists like Lil Ed, John Primer, Eddie Shaw, Vance “Guitar” Kelly and Pistol Pete. The atmosphere is friendly and intimate. Stretching along its right side is a long bar, and along its left side a riser for overflow seating.
Small tables mold parties into intimate groups, fostering a close atmosphere amongst friends and neighbors. The set-up is such that no matter where you sit, you’re always in the middle of the action. You might find yourself elbow to elbow with your favorite blues artist having a drink on his or her day off.
-Excerpts from Kalindi Vora of www.digitalcity.com.
Must be 21 to enter
- Doors Open — 8:00pm
- Music Starts — 9:30pm
- Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat
- Must be 21 to enter
- BLUES Alley Sunday Special
- Pay cover at BLUES, and get into Kingston Mines FREE!
- Tuesday GOOD NEIGHBOR NIGHT–no cover if you live or work in zips 60614,57,10,18 or 13!
- Metered parking on Halsted
- Monday-Saturday until 10pm
- Some free street parking on Halsted
- $5 parking in Home Depot parking garage (1 block north on Halsted).
- Friday & Saturday